RECOUNT TEXT


Definition :
Recount text is a text that telling the reader about one story, action or activity. Its goal is to entertaining or informing the reader, berdasarkan definis diatas recount text itu berarti text yang tujuan utamanya adalah text yang menceritakan sebuah kegiatan (yang lebih tepat dialami oleh si pembicara) yang bertujuan untuk menghibur dan menginformasikan kepada pembaca.
recount text selain berupa pengalaman pribadi juga bisa berupa biografi.
Karena sifatnya menceritakan kembali maka recount text menggunakan bentuk tensis yang berhubungan dengan past tense.

Generic Structur:
Pengenalan tokoh, lokasi, dan waktu dinamakan ORIENTATION dan letaknya selalu di awal, kemudian peristiwa-peristiwa yang diceritakan dinamakan EVENTS, dan penutup yang mencakup dari kesimpulaa semua peristiwa dinamakan RE_ORIENTATION dan itu letaknya di paragraph terakhir.

contoh :
MEETING A STAR


On Saturday morning at 9:30, I was walking down Sunda Street, looking for a record store. oreintation
A man stopped me and asked me the way to the Hyatt Hotel. I wasn't sure exactly where it was, but I walked with him to the end of Sunda Street. He was very friendly, and his face looked so familiar. Then I remembered where the Hyatt was and told him how to get there. He thanked me and tried to give me something. I thought it was money. I said 'no' at first, but he really wanted me to have it, so I took it. I found the record store and listened to a few records. D' Masive had a new record that was number two in the top twenty. I decided to buy it. event
 I looked in my bag for my wallet and found a piece of paper the man gave me. It was a photo. I was so surprised! He was a singer in D' Masive! reorientation
Previous
Next Post »