EXPRESSING OPINION

Opinion intinya adalah pada kata opini dan argumen. Opini adalah pendapat sedangkan argumen adalah alasan.
Dialog opini adalah dialog yang saling mengutarakan pendapat tentang satu hal. jadi masing masing punya opini sendiri-sendiri. Biasanya menggunakan kata in my opinion, in my view, I thnk dan sebagainya.

  1. Expressing Opinions:
      I think……
      I feel……..
      I believe…….
      As I see it……..
      In my opinion…….
      As far as I'm concerned……
      My point of view is that…….
      In my view……..
      It seems to me that……..
      I figure that…….
      From my point of view……
.
   2. Agreeing with an Opinion:
      My view about this is positive.
      I agree with this idea.
      I agree completely with this idea.
      I agree partially with this idea.
      This idea is absolutely right.
      This idea is partially right.
      I couldn't agree more on this.
      I think this idea is good

3. Disagreeing with an Opinion:
I think this idea is impossible/impractical/bad.
I think this idea is possible, but……
I think this idea cannot be implemented.
I don't agree with this idea.
I think it is a bad idea.
I'm not sure that I agree with this idea.
The project is feasible, but…….
Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar
avatar

Kok cuma dikit pembahsnnya,lbh dilngkpin lagi dong !!!! Biar lbih mantappp !!!.... di tunggu ya,yg lbih lngkp...

Balas