EXPRESSING SATISFACTION

Digunakan untuk mengungkapkan perasaan puas atau tidak puas terhadap sesuatu.
dibawah ini ada beberapa ungkapan dalam menyatakap kepuasan atau ketidak puasan


a. Asking Satisfaction
   - how do you like your room
   - is everything ok?
   - are you satisfied?
   - did you find our service satisfactory?
   - do you want to complain about something
   - was something not to your satisfaction?

b. Expressing Satisfaction
    - I really like my new haircut
    - I'm completely satisfied with everything you've done for me
    - it was satisfactory
    - everything is fine thank you
    - everything was just perfect
    - I am happy enough with it
    - it was okay, not to bad
    - good enough

c. Expressing Dissatisfaction
    - I am a little dissatisfaction with the service here
    - I am a bit disappointed with the program
    - the food was lousy
    - I am tired of working here
    - I didn't like the colour
    - I have a complain
    - I am very dissatisfied with the condition
    - I want to make a complain



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar