TOO AND ENOUGH



1.     Too is used to mean more than sufficient or more/less than necessary.
o    It’s too late to stop him.
o    Jerry was too young to watch the movie.
o    There are too many people on this train, there’s nowhere to sit.
o    You have too much money, give some to me.
o    You’ve eaten too many of those cakes.
2.     Enough is used to mean sufficient
o    Your clothes are big enough to fit me.
o    You’ve done enough work. You can stop now.
o    Have you got enough money to buy me a drink?
3.     Enough is used in negative sentences to mean less than sufficient or less than necessary.
o    You’re not working fast enough, you won’t finish on time.
o    Sorry, I haven’t got enough food for everyone.
o    Not enough of my friends are coming to the party.


for the complete material please click here and if you want to try to do the exercise please click here
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar